Eucalyptus Delicate Wash is Eucalan’s original scent. First introduced in 1989, it is scented using essential oil of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so use Eucalan Eucalyptus regularly on woolens and particularly before storing them for the season. The lanolin enriched formula helps to naturally condition fibres and keep static away. Use on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, down jackets, bathing suits, and baby items. This fresh, clean scent is rejuvenating and uplifting!
Eucalan provides superb cleaning and conditioning for any fiber!
- Use Eucalan before storing garments away for any period of time.
- Use Eucalan before washing pets, their bedding, or blankets (it's a natural flea inhibitor).
- Excellent for lingerie and sports wear.
- A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies and bedding.
- Cleans all fibre gently without scouring.
- Can be used for hand and machine washing
- Contains no detergents or phosphates and is low sudsing.
- Eucalan is completely biodegradable.
- No animal testing.
- Save time, water, and money - no rinsing is required!
- Eucalyptus is a natural moth-inhibitor.
- Lanolin is a natural conditioner: it reduces static in natural and synthetic fibres and it helps to control wrinkles.